Back in college, I had a girlfriend who had to-die-for long, thick, wavy hair. She wasn’t shy about sharing her secret. Every week, on Sunday evenings to be exact, she poured an entire cup of warm olive oil over her head, turbaned up with a warm towel and went about her business for a few hours (at home, of course) before washing it out. A little strange, I thought, but easy enough. I decided to give it a try.
Tagged: thin hair
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.