The ho-hum holiday thumbprint cookie has a shortbread base with a schmear of jam. But I like to switch things up. You know, keep it jazzy and interesting. Besides, I can think of richer, more satisfying combos for dessert. (Shortbread and jam sounds like breakfast!) Thus, we turn to the greatest flavor lovebirds of all time – chocolate and peanut butter. Can I get a thumbs up before you press it down?
Tagged: thumbprint cookies
This time of year, it seems we’re always asked to bring in treats for school and sporting events. Rather than send my kids with store-bought goodies to share, I try to keep it healthy with homemade, organic cookies—baked with ingredients I know are good for them, for less than I’d spend on a bag with half as many as one of my batches turns out.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Lynn on What Makes Amaranth So Amazing?
- Amber Gordon on Mint Chocolate Protein Balls
- Sandra on What Does it Mean to “Eat Clean”?
- Tea During Pregnancy: Which Types Are Safe? | Vitacost.com Blog | Having A Healthy Baby on 5 Teas to Sip and 5 to Skip During Pregnancy
- Mary Braswell on 3 Different Detoxes for 3 Different Body Types
Love shopping? Hop to it.