For a “non-fishy-tasting” fish, tilapia is a top pick. Mild, light and flaky, it soaks up whatever seasonings it’s cooked with, making a flavorful recipe like this one helpful to have on hand. In a food processor, you’ll combine olive oil with a small onion, fresh cilantro, chili powder and coriander—plus a surprise summer ingredient (hint: it makes great shortcakes!)—to create a simple rub. Once applied, all it takes it three minutes on the grill, and dinner is served!
With its mild flavor and delicate texture, tilapia is a popular fish enjoyed by even those who “don’t like fish.” In this simple recipe, tender filets are brushed with zesty Dijon mustard, drizzled with lemon juice and sprinkled with fresh sage before being baked to flaky, flavorful perfection. Serve with a fresh greens salad for a quick-and-healthy dinner on a busy weeknight.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.