One of the biggest obstacles to eating well is time. After a long day at work or running errands or shuffling to and from appointments, who wants to spend an hour washing and chopping fresh vegetables, prepping a recipe and then cooking a meal? It’s so much easier to just pull a plastic tray from the freezer, pop it in the microwave and announce after five minutes, “Dinner is served!”.
Tagged: tips for health
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.