Most people are aware that exercise alone won’t magically transform the body. Spot reduction, or exercising a specific part of the body to lose fat, just isn’t effective. However, there are some steps you can take to address stubborn belly fat, with exercise, diet and supplements all playing a part.
Tagged: tips for losing weight
The winter holidays can seem like a fat trap for dieters. From Thanksgiving’s “eat all you can” celebration to the cookie exchanges to the mega-mall food court to the “try this” holiday party buffets, it’s one temptation after another. Think weight gain is inevitable? Not if you plan ahead!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.