All moms know what it’s like to be the bottom priority, last on the to-do list — if you even make the list at all. The bad news is if you continue to de-prioritize yourself, the wear and tear will begin to show. You’ll lose that natural glimmer of health. The good news is you don’t have to let yourself go. No matter your shape or size, you are a welcomed member of the “Hot Moms Club” and your initiation ceremony begins in the gym.
Tagged: to do list
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.