A pearly white smile has become the most sought-after attribute since the days of plastering on piles of mascara for loooong eyelashes. A variety of products to help you get those gleaming white teeth are available, as are dentists specializing in transforming dingy yellow or stained teeth to snow white. But what many people don’t realize: What you eat and drink can make a dramatic difference in the health and appearance of your teeth.
Tagged: toms of maine
“Do you floss regularly?” the dental hygienist asked as I stared at her blankly. Well, I’ve thought about flossing from time to time – I wonder if that counts. The truth is, most people just don’t like to floss. They consider it a chore, an extra activity that isn’t necessary.
The American Dental Association, on the other hand, sees things a bit differently.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.