October is one of my all-time favorite months, because the weather is getting crisper (but not snow-boot crisp) and the leaves are beginning to change. Do you know what else is going to change this month? Your fitness mindset. Read more →
Tagged: toned muscles
“Abs are made in the kitchen.” This is one of my favorite quotes, because it emphasizes how important proper nutrition and supplementation are to achieving that firm and toned body. But not only is it important to eat right but to eat at the right times. To simplify things, I’ve broken down the when and why of nutrition for optimum fat burning. Read more →
Have you breathed today? Then you need water. Have you eaten today? You’re probably thirsty now. Have you gotten in a good workout? Then it’s time to drink up. The body is approximately 60% water. Your cells, organs and tissues all use water to regulate basic functions. Even when you breathe, you lose water through exhaling. If you’re still not convinced of how important drinking water really is, I can help make it crystal clear.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.