We worry so much about what our kids eat, but we also should worry about what they don’t eat—toothpaste and other dental products! Even though children don’t (and shouldn’t) ingest oral hygiene products, these products do get absorbed by our little ones in small amounts, and can contain chemicals, which is why it really matters which products you use.
Tagged: toothpaste for kids
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.