Now that summer’s nearly over and the kids are heading back to school, it’s easy to feel a bit intimidated by how you’re going to approach keeping their food on the healthy side, especially since many schools offer lunch programs with a lot left to be desired. No need to feel you’ll have to default to buying junky, processed foods because there’s a cartoon on the box or you don’t have time to cook. Why would you want your kids to put corn syrup, hydrogenated oils or artificial anything in their little bodies?
Tagged: trail mix recipe
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.