Getting ready for my last competition, I would make my daily trek to the supermarket and head straight for the fish counter once inside. Unfortunately, to get there, I had to pass through the bakery with its aroma of fresh breads and desserts, the overflowing cheese cases and all sorts of other food displays that called to me as I hustled by. As much as I tried to stay focused, there were days I couldn’t resist browsing and making mental notes of what I would splurge on once my dieting phase came to an end.
Post-workout nutrition is arguably the most important meal of the day. The quality and timing of your post-workout nutrition can make or break your performance and recovery. In the last segment of Pre- and Post-Workout Nutrition, we discussed how to prime your body for peak performance and recovery with proper pre-workout nutrition. This week, we will dive into the most important nutrition principles surrounding the post-workout period to ensure you maximize your progress in the gym.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.