Clothes can be stuffed into a suitcase. Toiletries can be downsized and fit into one-quart baggies. Even a laptop can be packed small and securely. In today’s world, you can travel with everything but the kitchen sink. Oh, wait — you can pack that, too! Snacking out of a suitcase is one way to keep up with your healthy lifestyle, so be sure you’re doing it right with these simple steps.
Tagged: travel food
Q: What are your go-to foods when you’re traveling or on the go?
Amy Marsh answers:
A: Busy doesn’t begin to describe the holidays. Then, right after New Year’s we have just enough time to catch our breath before the start of a new race season. The life of an athlete – no matter your level — is demanding, which is why it’s imperative to fuel our bodies with healthy food. You can stay energized through the holidays and beyond by keeping a few nutritious, grab-and-go snacks on hand.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.