Get your fudge fix with these nut-studded dark chocolate squares that look like they’re from an upscale candy shop but can be made easily on your stovetop. Packed with pistachios—one of the most protein-rich and lowest-calorie nuts—with finely chopped almonds and sea salt mixed in, they’re a gourmet treat with bonus nutritional benefits.
Moist, rich chocolate cake sandwiching a layer of sweet, fluffy filling—what’s not to love about good, old-fashioned whoopie pies? These oversized soft cookies get their fun name from the shout-out Amish farmers would hoot after finding one tucked into their lunch pail (“Whoopie!”). I worked with my mother’s classic recipe to create a vegan version that’s just as delightful but can be enjoyed by anyone, even those who don’t eat dairy foods.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.