All treats and no tricks: That sums up this Happy Halloween blog! Whether you’re eager to host a party or find the healthiest and tastiest treats for the little witches and warlocks who will be ringing your doorbell this year, we’ve got the dish on what to serve and what to avoid for health and happiness!
What’s better than chocolate and peanut butter, when it comes to candy bar flavors? Try dark chocolate and almond butter—with a sprinkling of chopped cashews—and see for yourself! Replicate the wrinkled-edge look of store-bought butter cups by layering ingredients in muffin tin liners, peeling away the paper just before serving.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.