Media’s portrayal of the ideal woman has changed from the once-popular skeletal frames. In today’s world, more fashion models and celebrities are realizing that a fit body sells. And, quite frankly, it’s a healthier way of life. That’s why they’re turning to fun and functional group fitness options (think Tabata training and crossfit) and top-level personal trainers to transform their bodies into lean, mean machines. Finally, the sexiness of a well-toned body is catching on — and this is a trend you won’t want to miss!
Tagged: trendy diet
The Zone diet has become one of the trendiest diets for celebrities like Jennifer Aniston. This formerly “chubby” star of “Friends” credits the Zone diet for helping her to achieve her best body ever! But is it right for you? Get the skinny on what you need to know to decide if you want to use it to shape up and slim down for a fabulous and fit fall.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.