With running season on the horizon, more people are pounding the pavement. If the weather isn’t cooperating, or you just want to get away from the masses outside, treadmill workouts can be very effective. They can also be boring. Read more →
Tagged: trigger point therapy
Q: Do you have any tips to help prepare or warm up for an intense training session?
Brandon Marsh answers:
A: Warming up is important before ANY training session. You’re probably thinking that you don’t have time to warm up and cool down. But starting on cold muscles could hurt you (literally) in the long run. Because warming up is a form of exercise, you can view it as an extension of your workout. Do yourself a favor and implement my three “Es” of an effective warm up, especially before an intense training day. I promise these are quick and “eeeasy.”
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.