This Valentine’s Day, prepare a meal for your man that not only tantalizes the taste buds but entices the mind and body. Whip up a dish featuring a few of these top aphrodisiac foods to ignite a fire that will burn all night long.
Who says there isn’t room in the Paleoista Lifestyle for a treat every now and then? These decadent holiday truffles are perfect for this special time of year and make a lovely parting gift to hand out to guests at the end of a Paleo feast.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.