I’m a personal trainer and a fitness model, and I maintain a body fat percentage of less than 6%. Nope, that’s not a typo; it is indeed a single digit. People say, “You must have to kill yourself at the gym to maintain that percentage,” but the truth is, I only work out 60-90 minutes a day, five days a week, including cardio. The real reason I stay so lean is because of the way I eat. Read more →
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.