I’m a personal trainer and a fitness model, and I maintain a body fat percentage of less than 6%. Nope, that’s not a typo; it is indeed a single digit. People say, “You must have to kill yourself at the gym to maintain that percentage,” but the truth is, I only work out 60-90 minutes a day, five days a week, including cardio. The real reason I stay so lean is because of the way I eat. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.