Just because greasy bread, gooey cheese and heavy mayo are no longer your thing doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a classic tuna melt! Ditch the diner version for this healthier alternative, made with sustainably caught, low-mercury tuna, Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise and vegan cheese, all piled atop whole grain bread and broiled ‘til golden brown and bubbly.
Tagged: tuna melt
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.