Give your old-fashioned tuna melt a gourmet makeover by mixing in pre-made pesto sauce and fiery roasted red peppers. Topped with mild Provolone cheese, these sandwiches are served open faced—making a tasty light lunch or the perfect companion to a bowl of soup or healthy salad.
Tagged: tuna recipe
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.