Is your fridge stuffed with holiday leftovers? Here’s a tasty way to make some space. When you tire of turkey sandwiches, use what’s left from the big feast to make this hearty chili. A steaming, hot bowlful serves up 46 grams of lean protein to fuel those late-fall, early-winter workouts.
Tagged: turkey chili
Content & recipe courtesy of Pam Higgins, Certified Health Coach
Fall is back-to-school time for most families with kids. Back to school means getting back into the routine of waking up early, being on the go, participating in extracurricular activities and more. It also means less time for meal prep–and even less time to cook and eat your meals. Staging your kitchen is a simple way to set yourself up for success when it comes to healthy eating. Eating well will help fuel your activities and lifestyle, contribute to better moods and result in less burnout and fewer reasons to grab fast food or junk food.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.