Fruit salad may seem like a no-brainer, but coating sweet cherry chunks, crisp apple cubes and thinly sliced bananas with a light vanilla-agave glaze cleverly transforms a simple breakfast into a dessert-worthy indulgence. Spoon a scoop onto a gluten-free brown rice cake for a heartier way to start your day.
Tagged: vanilla extract
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.