Some like it hot—others prefer it dairy free. We’re talkin’ dip here! And this recipe gives you the best of both worlds: “cheesy” texture and flavor concocted from cashews and nutritional yeast, plus a hint of heat from chipotle pepper powder. Try it with veggies, blue corn chips, gluten-free crackers or anything that tastes even better dunked, or use it as a spread or filling (check back next week for a Spicy Stuffed Peppers recipe that puts it to good use!).
Tagged: vegan cheese
Who doesn’t love a mid-week Mexican fiesta? Make yours vegan and gluten free with this creative quesadilla, stuffed with sautéed veggies, dairy-free “cheese” and brown rice (not whole wheat!) tortillas. Don’t worry about deep-frying dangers, either. This festive favorite is lightly browned in heart-friendly olive oil for the perfect crispy coating to all the veggielicious goodness inside.
Spice up ordinary taco nights with a twist on everyone’s favorite Mexican dish. This enchilada casserole is meat free but full of authentic flavor—with corn tortillas, sautéed veggies, black beans and vegan cheese, layered and baked to bubbly perfection. Sprinkle with pepitas and hemp seeds for a protein boost!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.