Guacamole is great, but how else can you enjoy cool, creamy omega-packed avocado? Sliced and stacked on whole grain bread, this versatile veggie makes the perfect sandwich filler—tender and buttery, but hearty enough for bountiful bites. Top with fresh tomatoes and baby spinach, with a swipe of vegan mayonnaise for tangy flavor.
Tagged: vegan mayo
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.