Take toast to a new level, dip fruit to your heart’s content! With this protein-packed, chunky nut spread, snacking isn’t just a way to stave off hunger, it’s fuel to keep you moving full speed ahead through your day. The secret is two scoops of vegan, non-soy protein powder blended into already-protein-rich nut butter. Use almond, cashew, peanut—whichever nut butter you like best!
Tagged: vegan protein
Why struggle to get your greens? This vegan veggie smoothie is a simple, refreshing way to squeeze in a serving—before you’ve even had lunch! Dairy free and powered up with flax and rice protein, it’s a healthy way to start your day, or sip as a snack when you’re in the mood for something sweet.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.