When you make a meal in a slow cooker, you can “prep and forget,” going about your day while it takes care of the cooking. Another advantage is that you’ll probably have leftovers, giving you a quick lunch or a dinner for another day. This Beans & Greens recipe is not only hearty and nutritious, it freezes well. Why not make a batch, pack it up and relax knowing you’ve got a healthy meal ready to go when you need it?
Tagged: vegetable brothe
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.