A pile of tender-crisp, steamed green beans makes the perfect side dish for just about any main course. Give yours a citrusy twist with a splash of sweet, tangy orange and lemon juices, plus a zesty kick from freshly ground black pepper and natural sea salt. Quick tip: For freshest flavor, don’t wash green beans until you’re ready to steam them. They’ll keep well in your refrigerator for up to a week.
Tagged: vegetable dish
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.