Even though this classic brunch dish is protein-dense, it maintains the fluffy consistency that you’d expect from a frittata. By using more egg whites and skipping the crust, you create a lighter, more airy meal. Mix in a few garden-fresh herbs and veggies, and you have a healthy, savory, one-dish-wonder. What better way to start your day?
Tagged: vegetable frittata
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.