Several years ago, a group of public health schools backed by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Center created the Monday Campaigns, designed to kick-start the week with healthy behaviors. Among those behaviors: Making Monday a day to go meatless. By eliminating meat from your meals for just one day, you can cut down on excess fats and calories while benefitting the planet.
Tagged: vegetarian food
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.