I’ll admit it. I’m a meat eater — the leanest varieties I can find, of course. But sometimes I like to take a page from the vegetarian’s cookbook. I fuel my muscles with other protein sources, like beans, seeds and nuts. Just because they aren’t very lean doesn’t mean nuts and seeds don’t deserve a place on your plate. Read more →
Tagged: vegetarian protein sources
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.