Fast food that’s healthy? You can’t score one of these “burgers” in a drive-through, but in less time than it takes to wait in line, you can make a meal far better for you than anything brought home in a hurry. Combine sautéed fresh vegetables, white beans and hemp powder for a hearty, protein-packed patty, then pan fry in coconut oil for a tropical taste!
Tagged: veggie burger
Love burgers but not the bulk? Here’s a very simple, six-ingredient recipe for a hearty vegetarian burger from the Natural Standard that only has 112 calories per serving. Whip up one of these the next time you’re considering a fast food run. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.