Break the bland salad habit with a dressing that makes your mouth (and your eyes!) water. You’ll whisk together organic extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar and Dijon mustard for a zesty vinaigrette base, then add garlic and herbs for fresh flavor. A dash of chipotle or ancho chile is where the kick comes in—just a bit is all that’s needed for a love-it, want-more burn! Double or triple the batch and keep this dressing in a sealed jar in your fridge for up to a week.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.