It’s up and at ‘em bright and early—then go, go, go non-stop through the day—now that the school year’s underway. Our twins, who are entering their senior year in high school, head straight to gymnastics or the dance studio after a full day of classes, not returning home until 9:30 p.m. Then it’s time for dinner, homework and a little sleep before bolting out the door to do it all over again. We’re not big coffee drinkers, but when an extra kick is needed in the morning, I like to make one of these energizing yet nourishing smoothies.
Tagged: Vitacost brew collection
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.