You consider yourself healthy. But even someone as fit as you may not be getting the daily nutritional requirements. To paint a complete and wholesome picture of health, you need variety. You already know to switch up your workouts every few weeks to keep your muscles from adapting, so why let your nutrition hit a wall? Read more →
Tagged: vitamin A
Q: What can I do to improve the look of my pores?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
The small “holes” you see on the surface of your skin, called pores, are actually hair follicle openings. Each pore contains a gland which produces the skin’s oil, or sebum. When these glands are bigger, pores tend to be more noticeable.
Babies and puppies! Two very adorable reasons why you should watch this week’s Health Flash video.
If that’s not enough motivation, you’ll also learn all about vitamin A.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.