The stores are filled with bikinis and beach blankets, and visions of summer vacations are distracting everyone from kids at school to seasoned office workers. Just one problem: For many of us, those winter comfort foods like mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie have resulted in too many bulges for bikini bliss. If winter weight gain is preventing you from anticipating beach season, then relax. We’ve got the skinny on how to slim down and achieve your best body for summer fun:
Tagged: Walden Farms
Multiple reasons exist to cut down or eliminate sugar from your diet. For example, if you are pre-diabetic or have diabetes, your physician may tell you to slash the sugar. Weight watchers can shed pounds without making any other changes just by swapping that sugar on their cereal or coffee for zero calorie sweeteners. And when you visit the dentist, the advice usually includes “Cut the sugar!”
Aging gracefully has become something to be proud of, thanks to celebrities such as Jane Fonda and Sophia Loren leading the way. Getting older means recognizing what’s important (friends, family, Fluffy and Fido) and appreciating the simple joys of life (a sunny day, a perfect rose, a sweet strawberry). There’s just one Catch-22 for many of us: Weight gain.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.