Hitting the road for the holidays? You’re not alone. More than 80 million Americans are expected to travel by car, plane and train this week. And they’re packing more than just presents (think – snotty noses, dirty hands and uncovered coughs). Follow these handy hygiene tips to stay clean and healthy while traveling:
Tagged: washing hands
Q: I wash my hands frequently, which makes them really dry. Can you recommend a good hand cream?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
It’s always important to wash your hands, but it becomes crucial during the fall and winter months when it’s easy to pick up whatever’s “going around” by touching germ-covered doorknobs or simply shaking hands. Unfortunately, frequent hand washing can lead to irritated, dry and even chapped skin. Not comfortable—especially when combined with the cold weather!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.