Now that summer has faded to fall, little may be left of that lovely tan you earned exercising outdoors or spending time poolside when warmer weather was here. Sure, you’re bundling up in sweaters and scarves without much skin exposed—but that doesn’t mean you should forget about flaunting a healthy glow when the layers are peeled off. Sunless tanners are a safe, easy and inexpensive way to stay radiant all year round.
Silky-smooth legs: they’re so worth it this time of year. But summer is short—do you really want to waste hours over the course of the season dragging a razor up and down your calves just to look good in a pair of shorts? Wouldn’t that time be better spent—oh, I don’t know—poolside with a frozen slushy drink in hand?
Ladies, let’s talk about something most of us struggle with: unwanted hair. Whether you’re dealing with unruly eyebrows, facial fuzz or unsightly underarm hair, it can be costly and time-consuming to keep it from coming back.
So which method works best – shaving, waxing or tweezing? I’ll weigh the pros and cons of each:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.