I remember when I was 18 and first starting to work out. My friends and I liked to see how much weight we could “max out” on different exercises. We would push more than we could handle with the worst form possible and thought we were actually accomplishing something. The reality is we were putting ourselves at risk for injury. Not only is improper form and technique unsafe, it’s ineffective at working the targeted muscle group. Read more →
Tagged: weight lift
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.