Even if you’ve built huge biceps and a rock-hard chest, if your shoulders are lagging in size, you’re not going to look as big as you could. In fact, if you’re serious about body sculpting, you’ll want to put in the effort to create the broadest, thickest shoulders your body can carry. Strength aside, it will make your waist look smaller and your physique look more impressive overall. So how do you go about getting the shoulders of a true champ? We’ve got the perfect training routine to help you make it happen.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, I’m obligated to inform you that Vitacost.com sells a very large number of healthy products – at the moment the number is just over 39,000 and growing!
Even though I’m familiar with many of the items on the site, I still regularly come across new, exciting products (well, they’re new to me!), so I thought I’d share a few with you.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.