It’s always good news when something you enjoy turns out to be better for you than you could have imagined. Such is the case with chocolate. Research has shown – and continues to show – that this rich, satisfying confection offers a multitude of health benefits, thought to be linked to the polyphenolic flavonoids, or antioxidants, found naturally in the beans from which it’s made.
Tagged: WellTrim iG
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.