Shrimp scampi is a protein-packed, flavorful dish that’s been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember. To make a paleo-friendly version, simply swap out butter for olive oil and replace the commonly used angel hair pasta with equally satisfying, homemade spaghetti squash noodles. Cooking shrimp with the “shell on” renders a more succulent finished dish–a little messier, but worth every bite!
Tagged: white wine
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.