Give your old-fashioned tuna melt a gourmet makeover by mixing in pre-made pesto sauce and fiery roasted red peppers. Topped with mild Provolone cheese, these sandwiches are served open faced—making a tasty light lunch or the perfect companion to a bowl of soup or healthy salad.
Tagged: whole grain bread
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.