What’s for breakfast? If you’re trying to lose weight, it may feel like you’re stuck eating the same bland, boring, low-calorie meal day after day. This morning, try something different! These protein-packed, homemade pancakes can be whipped up quickly with a whole-wheat pancake mix, fiber-rich (and filling) quick oats and egg whites. Replace sticky, thick syrup with reduced-sugar strawberry jam for sweetness without all the extra calories.
Tagged: whole wheat pancakes
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.