What’s for breakfast? If you’re trying to lose weight, it may feel like you’re stuck eating the same bland, boring, low-calorie meal day after day. This morning, try something different! These protein-packed, homemade pancakes can be whipped up quickly with a whole-wheat pancake mix, fiber-rich (and filling) quick oats and egg whites. Replace sticky, thick syrup with reduced-sugar strawberry jam for sweetness without all the extra calories.
Tagged: whole wheat
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.