Fresh figs are one of the world’s oldest known fruits, yet they’re often overlooked in today’s daily diets. This recipe offers an easy way to enjoy them—and the fiber, calcium and antioxidants they offer—as an unexpected breakfast treat or elegant party appetizer. Simply slice open, stuff with creamy bleu cheese, then top with a drizzle of agave and some pine nuts.
Tagged: Wholesome Sweeteners
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.