Moist, rich chocolate cake sandwiching a layer of sweet, fluffy filling—what’s not to love about good, old-fashioned whoopie pies? These oversized soft cookies get their fun name from the shout-out Amish farmers would hoot after finding one tucked into their lunch pail (“Whoopie!”). I worked with my mother’s classic recipe to create a vegan version that’s just as delightful but can be enjoyed by anyone, even those who don’t eat dairy foods.
Tagged: whoopie pie
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.