Cooking with wine is a wonderful way to enhance the flavor of dishes and to tone down unwanted effects (such as acidity or saltiness) of overpowering ingredients in a recipe. But sometimes, leaving it out is a must—whether a dinner guest has dietary restrictions or you simply don’t like the taste.
Mommy guilt. It’s hard to avoid this feeling – because, well, you love your child – but sometimes you just need a break. And a glass of wine.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.