Bundling up to head outdoors this time of year can be a real chore. Heavy coat, bulky boots, hat, scarf, gloves—all of it absolutely necessary to protect your precious parts from the freezing cold and whipping winds of winter. But there’s one accessory many of us forget, even though it takes just a few seconds to put on and keeps us safe no matter what the weather.
Tagged: winter skincare
An onslaught of cold weather and snow isn’t the only challenge winter brings. Dry skin is the other. And for many people, dealing with rough, flaky patches on the body is a time-consuming and not always successful process.
Fortunately, several natural solutions have been shown to improve dry skin.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.