Whether you’re interested in filling in nutrient gaps in a less-than-perfect diet or want to support a specific area of health, taking dietary supplements is a go-to solution for millions of Americans today. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports than more than half of U.S. adults currently use one or more supplements—with multi-vitamins topping the most-popular list.
Tagged: women’s supplements
Women are known for their incredible ability to do 10 tasks at once. But often among the buzz of running from one thing to the next, they forget to take of themselves. That’s why all that multi-tasking requires a multi-vitamin. In this video, fitness expert Nicole Wilkins recommends her favorite multi for active women.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.