Fresh figs are one of the world’s oldest known fruits, yet they’re often overlooked in today’s daily diets. This recipe offers an easy way to enjoy them—and the fiber, calcium and antioxidants they offer—as an unexpected breakfast treat or elegant party appetizer. Simply slice open, stuff with creamy bleu cheese, then top with a drizzle of agave and some pine nuts.
Tagged: Woodstock Farms
I’m all for eating healthy. But did you know that a vegan muffin at a bakery or grocery store can set you back as much as $3.75!? That’s for one muffin, people. The thought of my husband spending upwards of $15 a week on muffins makes me, well, sad. Read more →
Trick…or treat? This tasty frozen dessert is a little of both! Creamy, cold and rich, it’s got all the appeal of soft-serve ice cream. But instead of dairy, coconut milk and almond butter are blended with pumpkin for a healthier chilled “cream” confection.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.